About the company
Join our client, who is one of South Australia's leading disability organisations who operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Culture & Benefits
- 3 Month assignment
- Full time hours, Mon – Fri, 9am -5pm
- Fresh new office with excellent facilities
- A flexible, supportive team culture
- Get paid weekly!
About the role
The Finance Officer will be a part of a large Finance/Procurement team and provide excellent customer service to their clients. You will contribute to the financial management of the organisation by assisting in the management of accounting and financial operations.
- Check invoices for accuracy and ensure they match rosters
- Follow up customers for discrepancies and submit for approval
- Assist Accounts Receivable with invoices
- Debt collection
Skills and experience
- Recent experience as a Finance Officer or similar
- Hold a Degree or Certificate in Accounting/Book Keeping, Commerce or Finance
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Have a current DHS – Disability Clearance or willing to obtain one
- A general knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with Financial software, Technology 1 would be highly advantageous
- NDIA experience would be an advantage
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.