About the company
Join our client, who is one of South Australia's leading disability organisations who operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
About the role
The Finance Officer will be a part of a large Finance/Procurement team and provide excellent customer service to their clients. You will ideally have 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Managing debtors
- Creditors and Petty cash reimbursements
- Processing monthly invoices
- Banking, cash, cheque & EFT payments
- Data entry
- Provide customer service and respond to queries
Skills and experience
- Recent experience as a Finance Officer or Accounts Clerk
- Hold a Degree or Certificate in Accounting, Commerce or Finance
- Have a current DHS – Disability Clearance or willing to obtain one
- A general knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and processes
- Experience with Financial software
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Culture & Benefits
- Possible temp to perm opportunity!
- Full time hours, Mon – Fri, 9am -5pm
- Fresh new office with excellent facilities
- A flexible, supportive team culture
- Get paid weekly!
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.