About the company
Jump on board and kick start your career!! We are seeking a passionate Field Support individual to work alongside the Landscape Operations and Projects team, located in Port Augusta, commencing January 2020 through to June 2020. You will assist in delivering its monitoring and environmental information program.
You will assist in delivering the monitoring and environmental information program. Maintain field survey related equipment and workshop storage organisation. You will also assist ecologists in field trip preparation and post trip clean-up, field data collection, data processing and curation. Additionally, you will undertake any other tasks by delegated Landscape Operations and Project Team Staff.
Skills and experience
- Practical experience in working in remote areas
- Possess a current driver’s license, ideally have hands-on experience and training in 4WD use
- Be proficient Microsoft Excel and data entry
- Have a keen interest in the identification of wild species
- Have demonstrated ability to work autonomously and be self -reliant and notwithstanding be able to work within a team environment
- Be able to demonstrate appropriate and professional workplace behaviours
Culture & Benefits
- Community involvement
- Environmental Preservation
- Interstate travel & overnight stays
Apply now and find out more
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this position
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.