- Career defining role with international travel
- Work closely with key French stakeholders
- Plan and visualise the projects path to completion
This role is for someone who wants to work on and be part of an exciting program in team where you will be challenged. You will grow professionally. And you will work alongside some of the brightest technical minds that Australia and France have to offer.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Operations team you will be providing support for both short- and long-term activities for the program. Your initial focus will be on the business expansion and asset management including the development and implementation of policies and procedures for both the current and future sites.
- Formal qualifications in Facilities Management, Engineering, Project Management or professional accreditations desired.
- 10+ years proven experience in coordinating facility maintenance/upgrade activities in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Experience in Contractor management for goods and services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Australian Citizen and eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
- Current drivers’ licence.
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to email@example.com For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.