Culture & Benefits
- Adelaide CBD Location
- 3-6 months, with possible extension
- Monday to Friday with NO Weekends
- 24/7 assistance whilst on assignment
- Attractive hourly rate of pay
- Weekly pay cycle
About the role
Tasked with the responsibility of project managing facilities management works, the Facilities Manager role is a new role and has come about to assist the Delivery Coordination team with the current workload initially for 3 to 6 months with a view for extension.
Based in Adelaide CBD and overseeing multiple owned sites your day will include;
- Responding to and addressing building maintenance such as door knobs that need fixing, ramps that are crooked, breakdown and reactive maintenance.
- Overseeing small construction works; like new offices, radio towers, bores, solar panels installations.
- Scoping up work projects whilst managing tenders and contractors
- Unusual equipment and work sites such as live theatres, medical equipment
Skills and experience
- A trades background is highly beneficial
- Facilities management experience
- Procurement experience
- Scoping works
- Managing contractors
- Understanding of unusual work places
- DHS Child clearance and SAPOL (Specific to the role)
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.