- Flexible 2-3 day working week
- Local Government sector
- Attractive Hourly Rate
This role requires a highly experienced Executive Assistant with a track record in local Government Experience. Initially this is a 6-week assignment with ongoing permanent opportunities and an attractive hourly rate is on offer.
You will be reporting directly to the Mayor which means your communication and organisation must be impeccable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Formal minute taking
- Prepare correspondence
- Coordinate projects and undertake research as required
- Collating, preparing and reviewing documentation, presentations and reports
- Diary and email management
- processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and maintaining records
- Answering telephone calls, responding to inquiries and redirecting callers
Skills & Experience:
- Must have previous experience working for local government
- Experience as an Executive Assistant in a medium to large organisation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Politically lingual
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.