About the role:
WGA has an exciting and diverse opportunity for an accomplished resilient Executive Assistant. Your role will be pivotal in providing critical day to day support to the Regional Manager. Your duties will be broad, dynamic varied, requiring you to think on your feet. If you are aspiring to align yourself with an innovative, multi-disciplinary and award-winning organisation; look no further.
- Executive confidential support to the Regional Manager, including proactive management of daily activities by regularly reviewing diary, meeting and travel demands and identifying any conflict
- Coordinate executive travel arrangements
- Attend monthly meetings, take minutes and follow up on actions as required
- Liaise with external stakeholders including clients, on behalf of the Regional Manager and be their first point of contact
- Provide assistance in the preparation and execution of presentations, reports, proposals, documents and correspondence
Skills and Experience
- Accomplished Executive Assistant with experience providing high level support to top executives
- Consummate professional dedicated to making the day to day schedule of a busy executive fluid
- Passion for executive administration and support
- Exceptional technical and communication skills
- Adept in managing deadlines and multi-tasking in fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement with the ability to quickly build relationships
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.