- Improve your lifestyle, job satisfaction and work environment
- Vibrant team culture
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
It is the City of Port Lincoln's Vision to be "A progressive, vibrant and safe coastal city that is an attractive place in which to live, work and grow”.
Contribute to this vibrant and growing community by promoting and overseeing environmental programs and health services within the community. Key duties include;
- research issues effecting public and environmental health
- implement preventative and educational health strategies
- undertake routine and compliant based investigations
- investigate and report on public health issues
- assess development applications
- promote school immunisation programs
Applicants will be forward thinkers who can demonstrate experience with investigations, reporting, planning and policy review. The ability to engage with stakeholders including members, businesses and the community is key.
A solid understanding of the application of environmental legislation and codes along with Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Health is essential.
These roles offer excellent career growth opportunities, competitive remuneration and a great work and home location and lifestyle.
Relocation costs and other benefits including additional superannuation are available.