- Multiple positions = initially 5 months with a possible ongoing role
- A charity that helps and supports local South Australian's
- An organisation that invests in its people
Mon - Fri 7.30am--6pm, with overtime and weekends!
This organisation invests in you. Offering development opportunities, salary packaging, staff discounts and an amazing people focused culture. The role is based in the inner metro area and close to transport and shops. This charity is passionate about helping South Australian’s and they are looking for new team members to help them achieve this. You will ideally be passionate about helping people and have a caring, helpful nature. There are multiple positions available and the roles will initially be for a 5-month term, starting in September, but there may be opportunities for permanency too. The hours of work will be 7.30am-6pm Monday to Friday, with overtime and weekends.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer and respond to inbound calls on a busy multi-line phone system
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Data entry of customer information
- Process online credit card payments and liaise with the finance department for alternative payment options
- The occasional outbound sales calls during period
Skills & Experience:
- Recent experience working in an inbound call centre
- Excellent customer service skills
- A friendly helpful phone manner
- Able to process calls with a sense of urgency
- Hold a current National Police Clearance or willing to obtain one
- Ability to successfully close a sale
- A team player
- A flexible and dedicated worker
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.