Our client Weber is one of the world's leading providers with the most comprehensive range of products and services in the industry, today Weber is internationally synonymous with barbecuing innovation, perfect barbecue products and the ultimate barbecue experience. With offices in over 40 countries on all continents, we continue to promote the Weber BBQ culture around the world.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Officer to work for Weber. The position will suit an experienced customer service professional with a passion for barbeques or a curiosity to know what makes a great barbeque!
Culture and benefits
- Earn while learning all about BBQ
- Global company with a great reputation!
- A great customer focussed role with great brand
- Outer Adelaide CBD location
- Training and support provided
- Call centre experience a huge plus
- Contract length is till end of Feb 2022 with further extension or view to permanency
• Handling customer queries via emails and calls.
• Assist customers with product selection, cooking guides, etc
• Provide general sales support to the Customer Service team
• Identifying customer needs and work with a view to a solution or to fulfill their requirement
• Multitask efficiently while maintaining attention to detail.
• Handling management of customer complaints and providing alternative solutions
To be successful in this role, you will need to be customer and solution focussed. You will possess fast and accurate data entry skills and also be able to multitask.
You will have a can-do positive attitude, that will assist with problem solving and thinking outside the box to provide our team and customers with solutions in a timely manner.
Apply Now and Find Out More
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. You will need to have the right to work in Australia.
Phone: 08 8232 8008
Follow us on: