Our client is an Adelaide based, family owned and operated business that has been leading the industry for almost 40 years.
We are looking for exceptionally driven sales consultants who love to sell for these newly created roles!
Working full time hours in these newly created positions, launch your career within an exciting industry.
Reporting to the store manager and responsible for providing a high level of customer service and achieving outstanding sales results you will be rewarded and recognised for your efforts, celebrating success.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Attending to incoming phone and website enquiries
- Maintaining the customer database
- Oversee and maintain all accounts
- Provide all customers with high quality, professional service
- Follow up sales calls to all current enquiries with the purpose of closing the sale
- Accounts receivable, daily banking, reconciliation, and debt recovery
- General Administration
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service acumen via all platforms
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication
- Organised administration, office management and attention to detail
- A sound level of computer literacy including database management, Microsoft Outlook & Office and internet
- Great relationship building skills are vital, not just the relationship with your customer, but also internally
- Ability to work effectively alone as well as within a team working toward a common goal
Successful applicants must be committed to working across a 6 day working roster (Monday through Saturday).
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.