About the company
Davies Stewart is proudly 100% South Australian owned and operated - this means we know our local market.
Join Davies Stewart and get on our books because we take time to learn about our candidate’s career goals and connect them with organisations and opportunities that are the right fit.
About the role
We are seeking experienced concrete finishers capable of carrying out form-work, kerbing, screeding and finishing to join a supportive Northern based team.
You will pride yourself on your ability to integrate into any team, work autonomously as required and continuously meet challenging deadlines on an exciting project.
Skills and experience:
- At least 12 months proven exposure in Concreting/Concrete finishing
- Be able to read and interpret plans
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks (manual labour)
- Commitment and a positive attitude towards safety, culture & teamwork.
- Understanding OHS&E requirements
- White Card
- Driving Licence (MR advantageous)
- Workzone Traffic Management Ticket
Culture & Benefits
- Get paid weekly!
- 24 hour Support on your assignments
- We can connect you with a network of clients
- We guarantee complete confidentiality
- We believe in recognition; Staff incentives program
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.