- Immediate Start
- On-going Opportunity
- Supportive Team Environment
About the company
Davies Stewart is proudly 100% South Australian owned and operated - this means we know our local market. Your career means everything to you and we take that seriously.
About the role
We are seeking experienced concrete finishers capable of carrying out form-work, kerbing, screeding and finishing to join a supportive Northern based team.
You will pride yourself on your ability to integrate into any team, work autonomously as required and continuously meet challenging deadlines on an exciting project.
The successful applicants must have the following experience:
- At least 12 months proven exposure in Concreting/Concrete finishing
- Be able to read and interpret plans
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks (manual labour)
- Commitment and a positive attitude towards safety, culture & teamwork.
- Understanding OHS&E requirements
All applicants will hold the following as a minimum:
- White Card
- Driving Licence (MR advantageous)
- Workzone Traffic Management Ticket
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.