About the Company
This successful organisation, located near the beach is a part of a larger national group who provide high value products to a range of private and corporate clients.
This is an exciting time to join an energetic, fun and highly successful team in this newly created role that will support the management and sales team.
Benefits & Culture
- Opportunity to innovate
- Be a part of an energetic team
- Exposure to a broad scope of work including web, print, video and photography and social media
- Located inner southern beach side suburb
In this newly created role you will research and produce a suite of innovative internal and external marketing collateral. You will use your creative flair to explore new and interesting marketing trends and provide support to a successful sales and management team.
You enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial and innovative team that wants success. Ideally you will have;
- 2+ years experience in a communications coordinator role
- A degree in Marketing or similar
- Experience collating and reporting on analytics
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite & WordPress
- Experience with web and social media management
- A great eye for design and high attention to detail
This is a full time permanent role. Salary will be discussed at interview stage
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.