About the company
For more than 30 years our client has been the leading provider of healthcare equipment in South Australia, supplying to all of Australia, committed to raising standards within their industry they are firmly led by their values; Execution, Nimbleness, Humility, Integrity, Continuous Improvement and Happiness, which have created a positive and inclusive working culture.
About the role
Reporting to the senior leadership team, as the Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for developing long standing, professional relationships building a trust and confidence in the product and industry knowledge that you hold.
Whilst maintaining existing relationships on a day to day basis is also key, the main objective of this role is to continue to drive the existing growth with an astounding range of equipment for aged care, hospital, rehabilitation and related healthcare professions.
Work with and contribute to an organisation that embraces a diversity of talent and experience fuelling their innovations and creativity
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated success in a previous sales role is a must
- Completion of relevant tertiary studies highly regarded (healthcare, business or sales related)
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills with a high level of analytical, communication and reporting skills
- Ability to build and maintain rapport developing strong working relationships
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence in customer service and continuous quality improvement
Culture & Benefits
- Join one of Australia’s leading providers of healthcare equipment, raising the standards of healthcare equipment across the industry nation wide
- Excellent remuneration with capacity to earn 25% of base salary in bonuses
- Rewarding role positively contributing to the community
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.