About the role
We have multiple opportunities for experienced Cleaners. These positions will be doing general cleaning to help maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout our client sites. All candidates require a Police Clearance and reliable transport. Full PPE is provided to ensure of candidate safety on site during these assignments.
Culture & Benefits
- Various Opportunities Available
- Competitive Rates, regular shifts
- Get paid weekly!
- Ongoing support throughout your assignment
- Monitors and maintains disinfecting and sanitation of all assigned areas.
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleaning of restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Emptying bins and replacing liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a commercial cleaner
- Hold a current National Police Clearance
- Hold a Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment
- High attention to detail and efficiency
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts across the week including weekends
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone