CIVIL WORKS - TEAM MEMBER
About the company
Imagine working in fresh air, open spaces and so much more. Our client’s offer a variety of work, where no two days are the same
Culture & Benefits
- 3-month Contract assignments
- Travel to multiple sites
- Friendly, happy, and supportive culture
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
About the role
This role involves supporting the day to day operations of general maintenance and labouring functions throughout the Council. You will provide a high level of service which enables the Councils public places and civil infrastructure to be developed and maintained in an innovative, consistent, safe and efficient manner for all to enjoy.
Experience is certainly required but attitude is key, the right candidates must have a pro-active can-do attitude and above all must be a team player.
- General labouring
- Operation of minor plant and machinery
- Emergency works or scheduled maintenance
- Repairs of concrete, footpaths and paving
- Minor drainage work
- Installation of signage
- Graffiti removal
- All other related duties as directed by management
Skills and experience
- Certificate II and/or III Civil Construction - highly desirable
- Must have a current Driver’s License with minimum Class MR Drivers Licence (manual)
- White Card
- Workzone Traffic Management Ticket
- Must have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance, DHS – Working with Children and Working with Venerable People Checks
- Demonstrated competency in the operation of minor plant and machinery
- Strong WHS knowledge.
- Be able to exercise initiative and judgment
- Be able to work under general direction and exercise a high level of autonomy
- Have a willingness to flexible
- Possess exceptional customer service skill
- Have a strong work ethic and approach
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.