About the company
Imagine being surrounded by rolling hills, fresh air, open spaces and so much more. Our client offers a variety of work, where no two days are the same
Culture & Benefits
- 3-month contract (end Oct 2020)
- Travel to multiple sites
- RDO every fortnight
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
About the role
Located SW just 30 minutes from the CBD.
This role involves supporting the day to day operations of the Facility Services in the Routine Maintenance division. Additionally, there will be a requirement for out of hours call-outs and overtime.
Experience is certainly required but attitude is key, the right candidates must have a pro-active can-do attitude and above all must be a team player.
- Sealed pavement maintenance activities, including bituminous surfacing repairs, pothole repairs
- Drainage maintenance activities, including clear culverts, pits and drains, floodway repairs
- Environmental (roadside) activities, including vegetation control, litter collection, graffiti removal
- Road furniture & miscellaneous maintenance, including emergency call outs, accident clean up
- Operation of minor plant and machinery
- All other related duties as directed by management
Skills and experience
- Must have a current Driver’s License with minimum Class MR Drivers Licence (manual)
- White Card
- Work zone Traffic Management Ticket
- White card
- Backhoe or Skidsteer experience
- Chainsaw competency – highly regarded
- Demonstrated competency in the operation of minor plant and machinery
- Strong WHS knowledge.
- Be able to exercise initiative and judgment
- Be able to work under general direction and exercise a high level of autonomy
- Have a willingness to flexible
- Have a strong work ethic and approach
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.