Our Clients are currently looking for multiple individuals with skills and experience in Civil Maintenance, Horticulture, Gardening and/or Landscaping to join their team. The role will be offering full time hours, on a casual basis.
Typical tasks undertaken by each team include maintaining parks & gardens, pothole patching, road pavement repairs, kerb reconstruction, footpath paving, sign installations and collection of illegally dumped hard refuse.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- MR drivers license
- Current Police Clearance
- Working with Children Clearance (DHS)
- Work zone traffic management certificate
- Civil, Horticulture, Gardening and/or Landscaping experience
- General Maintenance Skills
- Physically Fit, with a Great Attitude
- Chainsaw ticket/experience
- Qualifications/Certificates in Horticulture, Parks, Gardens or similar is desirable
- Plant competencies are a bonus (depending on classification): skid steer loader (LS), front end loader (LL), backhoe (LB), forklift (LF)
- Skilled in aspects of minor concrete, bitumen and block paving repairs and minor construction
- Skilled in the proficient installation of signs and street furniture
- Road and Footpath Maintenance
- Paving and Concreting
- Operating Blower vac
- Install and maintain signage and street furniture
- Landscaping, mowing and weeding
Proven experience in practical civil works, involving or relating to the construction or maintenance of gardens, roads, footpaths and drainage
Broad experience in the operation of plant, machinery and tools
Experience working in a close team environment
Team fit is of the upmost importance, so those with a friendly, mature outlook are encouraged to apply.
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.