- $120-150K + Super + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Phone Allowance
- Manage your own cash flow with 5 direct report to's
- Oversee the financial activity of 20 + dealerships
Reporting to the CEO & Group Manager, the Chief Financial Officer is accountable for the financial, administrative and risk management operations of the Group.
You will play a key part in the development of a financial and operational strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and oversee the financial activity of 20+ dealerships
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop performance measures that support the groups strategic direction
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts and performance reporting
- Oversee the accounting function of the business
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive team
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Relationship management with management, group companies, accounting personnel, dealer principals and general managers
- Review capital and general expenditure
Skills & Experience:
- CA/CPA qualified with over 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge in tax, cash flow, cost accounting and financial accounting
- Experience in partnering with an executive team and exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills, resilient and head strong
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience and background in the automotive or manufacturing industry