Culture & Benefits
- Work in a vibrant and growing Coastal town
- 6 month Contract opportunity
- Annual Salary 97,623-$103,363 plus superannuation
About the Role
Get exposure in this Southern located Council on a 6 month contract placement. The role offers the opportunity to project manage civil infrastructure projects, budgets and programs. You will liaise with internal and external customers and work in a great team environment.
- Implementing infrastructure projects by planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects, including on-ground implementation
- Compile, documentation and prepare reports on activities for fortnightly meetings
- Facilitate and promote project management best practice and identify opportunities for improvement
- Carry out construction site inspections of civil infrastructure projects as required to ensure construction deliverables meet the required standards and design intent
- Participate in the development of infrastructure works programs including the scoping and costing of specific projects
- Respond to correspondence and enquiries
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge and application of civil engineering project and contract management practices and procedures, scoping, scheduling costs and project delivery
- Sound problem solving skills, ability to set priorities and to make informed decisions
- Effective skills in preparation and report writing
- Sound knowledge of Work Health Safety legislation and administration
- Ability to work within budget constraints
- Working knowledge of current legislation, regulations and codes, plus traffic management and civil engineering principles
This role is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract with the Council with an annual salary of 97,623-$103,363 plus superannuation. Applicants should have tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or Project Management and have demonstrated civil engineering construction supervisory experience.
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.