- Close to CBD Location
- Work for an iconic organisation
- Easily accessible to public transport
- 3-month full time contract role
About the role
Our client requires a Campaign Specialist that can hit the ground running in an exciting 3 month role based in well-known location just outside Adelaide’s CBD.
- Deliver marketing programs, working with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Work with the ticketing and membership team to ensure all communications to members and fans are on brand, through creative and copy
- Collaboration with graphic designer and external designer to deliver creative across the business
- Ensure brand standards are upkept, by managing look and feel in all creative produced that is published internally and externally
- Working with the commercial team to deliver any sponsor driven marketing activity
Skills and experience
- High level of organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Time management skills and able to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in either marketing Manager or Advisory role is highly regarded
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.