About the company:
Our client is a general civil and administrative tribunal that provides hearings, conferences, conciliation and mediation, across a range of areas. We are seeking to engage with someone for an initial assignment working up to EOFY 19/20.
Culture and Benefits:
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Initial assignment till EOFY
- Modern work environment & processes
- State Government opportunity
- CBD location
About the role:
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an exceptional Business Service Officer to assist our client in the effective and efficient administration of its case management system (Felix), and to provide a high level of clerical and administrative support.
- Initial point of ICT support to all internal staff, over the phone, electronically and face to face.
- Engage and facilitate ICT system support processes with ICT service providers (including both Government and external providers).
- Act as Systems Administrator regarding systems used by the Tribunal e.g. Case Management System, HR systems, financial systems, communications systems etc
- Procure and coordinate supplies and services for the Tribunal e.g. transcription / audio services, stationery, couriers, contractors, travel and accommodation, catering etc.
- Provide financial support that includes invoicing, cash management, refunds, banking and reconciliation tasks
- Generate routine reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to identity and analyse ICT issues and think laterally to develop appropriately creative strategies for resolution.
- Ability to perform administrative and office duties quickly and with a high degree of accuracy and quality, under limited direction.
- Experience providing administrative and system support.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructures, applications, databases and peripheral devices.
- Experience in prioritising, logging and tracking a wide range of issues through to resolution.
- Experience and confidence in using Microsoft Office Suite
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.