- Exciting Growth Phase
- Delivering Innovative Environmentally Sustainable Solutions
- Based in the Southern Suburbs
Southern Regional Waste Resource Authority (SRWRA) is a regional subsidiary established by the Cities of Onkaparinga, Marion and Holdfast Bay, responsible for providing and operating waste management services including the SRWRA Landfill and Recycling Operation.
SRWRA is one of the State’s major landfill operations currently receiving over 100,000 tonnes of waste annually. With its joint venture partners, they are creating innovative solutions to their recycling programs and reducing waste to landfill.
What will you do?
The organisation is embarking on a period of exciting change and growth with several key joint venture projects under way that will deliver environmentally sustainable major developments within the waste management sector. As the Business Manager you will lead and manage the day to day finance, administration, IT, human resources, WHS, risk management and corporate governance functions.
Here are some key areas of experience required;
- Financial operational planning, management, analysis and reporting
- Governance and regulatory compliance management
- Business case and financial modelling analysis and preparation
- Inclusive leadership of a small team
- Board reporting and processes
- Preparation of annual budgets and business plans
- Procurement including overseeing Tender processes
Apply now or find out more
The role is offered as a 3 year fixed term contract. An Accounting qualification and experience in a similar role is required. A salary commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Call Davies Stewart on 08 8232 8008 for more information or if you are ready to register your interest, email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no requirement to address selection criteria. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.