About the company
Davies Stewart is proudly 100% South Australian owned and operated - this means we know our local market. Your career means everything to you and we take that seriously.
About the role
Our client has an immediate start available for the role of Briefing Officer in their fast paced CBD office. Working within a small team, this role reports directly to the Senior Briefing Officer and will have you working closely with all levels of the public and private sector.
The successful applicant will address the capabilities by providing real evidence through examples. The responses should tell the reader about authentic situations which demonstrate the capabilities, and the achieved outcomes.
- Participating in and contributing to regular team meetings
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by taking personal accountability by identifying and reporting incidents, hazards and injuries in accordance with policy & procedure,
- Cooperating and complying with reasonable instructions of line management and WHS Officers.
- Briefing, conducting, completing or supporting a range of projects and research and preparing correspondence as required.
- Managing the process of proactive systematic follow-up to ensure high quality and timely response to requests for information.
- Ensuring an effective communication process between the agency and OGE through the development of good working relationships with all levels of staff in the department and with key stakeholders.
- Assessing and directing requests for information as well as assisting in preparing and collating information, in collaboration with the Senior Briefing Officer as required.
- Observing the principles of good human resource management/practice and applying to the concepts of equal opportunity and the merit principle.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Government role desired
- DCSI Clearance – Child Related
- Understanding of objectives
- Experience in preparing, writing and reviewing briefs
- Communicate effectively through verbal and written means
- Availability to work Monday to Friday
- Ability to handle high intensity of work load and changing priorities
At Davies we provide you with:
- Get paid weekly!
- 24 hour Support on your assignments
- We can connect you with a network of clients
- We guarantee complete confidentiality
- We believe in recognition; Staff incentives program
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.