About the company
Davies Stewart is proudly 100% South Australian owned and operated - this means we know our local market.
Join Davies Stewart and get on our books because we take time to learn about our candidate’s career goals and connect them with organisations and opportunities that are the right fit.
About the role
This role is within a Local Government department assisting the current facilities team for 3-4 months. You will be aiding in the development of new policies and procedures in relation to a new building.
- Assist in the development, implementation of policies and procedures in accordance with National and State regulations and Client's requirements
- Implementing and overseeing a preventative maintenance program for the property
- Assisting the in the management of financial activity
- Help with the set up of all essential services for the building in line with regulations
- First point of call for the office, interfacing with all internal and external customers
- Monitor and assist with job requests and follow up to ensure completion
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience working in facilities, project management, or real estate
- Strong written/oral communication
- High level of organisational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and in a team setting
- Computer literate, specifically in the use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of facilities management operations, industry best practice, building codes and legislative requirements relating to facilities management
Culture & Benefits
- 3-4-month assignment
- 4/5 days full time hours
- Street parking available
- Exciting new team
- Get paid weekly!
- 24 hour Support on your assignments
- We can connect you with a network of clients
- We guarantee complete confidentiality
- We believe in recognition; Staff incentives program
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.