The Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (AOANJRR) is the largest national procedural monitoring registry within Australia. The AOANJRR monitors the outcome of all arthroplasty procedures nationally. This includes hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle and spinal disc replacement. It is owned and managed by the Australian Orthopaedic Association and is permanently funded by the Commonwealth Government under contract with the AOA. It is a listed Federal Quality Assurance Activity.
The Administration Officer will undertake a variety of administrative tasks and responsibilities under the direction of the AOANJRR Manager, whilst supporting a busy team undertaking some exciting projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Database management
- Liaising with hospitals to follow up important documentation
- Preparing agendas and writing minutes for weekly meetings
- Record and prepare documentation for reporting
- Website maintenance
- Assist the Research Coordinator with presentations and articles
- Undertake finance functions – Accounts payable/receivable, invoices and credit card reconciliations
- General admin duties as directed by the Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar administrative role
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite and a high level of computing skills
- Proven experience managing databases
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Driven and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use your initiative and multi task
- Experience in the health/medical sector would be highly advantageous
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to email@example.com For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.