About the role
The Admin support person will be heavily involved in the arrangement of meetings and minute taking. You must be tech savvy and have exceptionally high attention to detail and accuracy, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Culture & Benefits
- Immediate start
- Adelaide CBD Location
- Be a part of some exciting projects!
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignment!
- Arrange regular video conferences
- Take minutes and note action items
- Distribution and documentation of minutes
- Follow up and monitor the completion of action items with internal staff
- Monitor an online forum and respond to queries and questions from users
- Set up new users for the online forum
- General administrative duties
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in minute taking and meeting arrangements
- Hold a current National Police Clearance
- An awareness of Microsoft Teams software
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and efficient
- Previous experience working in State or Local Government would be highly advantageous
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.