We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Accounts Payable Officers who are looking for short and long-term casual work within Government.
The length of roles may vary, but most have the requirement for an immediate start.
Talk to us about your background and what opportunities are available to join their large team based in the CBD. Ongoing opportunities may be available.
The successful applicants must have the following experience:
- 12 + months experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Current Police Clearance
- Experience processing payroll using either CHRIS 21, SAP, MYOB or Micropay
- Experience with Accounts Payable processing
- Data entry experience (please specify speed and accuracy when submitting)
- Ability to learn multiple computer systems
- Sound customer service skills
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone