About the role
We are seeking reliable individuals who can work on an on-call casual basis. The ideal candidate will be great at working in team environment, have a high degree of initiative and a can-do attitude to get the job done. Essential to this role will be the ability to pass random site Drug and Alcohol tests.
Culture & Benefits
- On-call Casual roles
- Varied shifts between Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
- North - West of Adelaide CBD
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
You will be unloading containers with weights varying from approximately 5kg to heavier, requiring a team lift. This role requires you to be physically fit to cope with manual nature of the work.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in container loading and unloading.
- Previous experience in warehousing, highly regarded
- Physically fit and healthy (Manual repetitive lifting is required)
- Capable of heavy lifting 20kgs+
- Follow WHS and maintain safe work practices
- Flexibility with start and finish times
- Reliable transport
- PPE (Steel caps & high VIS shirt)
- Forklift license, an advantage but not necessary
- Strong communication skills
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.