About the company
The Smith Family is a national independent children's charity Organisation who assists disadvantaged Australian's in getting the most out of their education, so that they can create a better future for themselves.
Culture & Benefits
- Join an organisation that is passionate about making a difference to the lives of Australian children daily
- A newly created role to lead the On-PAR pilot program implementation in SA
- Located down south in Morphett Vale
- Permanent, full time role
- On-site Parking available!
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Programs Manager of South Australia, you will work with a dedicated and passionate team to provide local leadership and manage the successful implementation of the On PAR pilot program (Participation, Attendance, Retention).
The On PAR program will provide an early intervention, child-centred, family-focused, intensive case management approach to support their wellbeing, and improve educational outcomes for vulnerable children.
- Lead, guide and support a high-performing team with the delivery of quality intensive case management support to vulnerable children and their families
- Manage performance of team members by undertaking regular one on one meetings, providing regular feedback and conducting formal and informal performance and development reviews and planning discussions
- Support the establishment and maintenance of relationships and agreements with schools, including data sharing agreements and leading ongoing relationship management
- Develop and build rapport with key community stakeholders, including relevant government services, service providers and partner schools
- Contribute to the action learning framework for pilot review, modification and alignment
- Managing regular practice reflection and a clinical supervision schedule with team members, creating a practice culture that is open, honest and reflective.
- Monitor quality and fidelity of the program delivery, with a focus on evidence and outcomes (as per program logic and Theory of Change)
- Contribute to the ongoing evaluation and analysis of data and service user feedback to inform program adaptation and improvement
- Management of the budget, expenditure and financial reporting for the On PAR Program
- Oversight of local administrative requirements including staff support, premises, work health & safety resources and utilities
Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualification in Social Work, Welfare or similar
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Casework with young people and families
- Strong leadership and supervisory experience within a case management context
- Demonstrated competency in working with community members, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and CALD communities and organisations
- Demonstrated knowledge of issues faced by and pathways available for vulnerable families
- High level program planning, implementation, reporting and data management skills
- Possess a high level of emotional intelligence and are extremely resilient
- Strong stakeholder management skills within place-based context for the purpose of achieving program outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a current Full Drivers licence
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.