About the role
The Interview Scribe will be required to attend panel interviews for State Government and scribe panel notes and generate a panel report. You will also be undertaking reference checks. The successful candidate must be a great listener and have thorough attention to detail.
Culture & Benefits
- 6-8-week assignment
- Full time hours, Mon - Fri
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
- Scribing during panel interviews
- Create a panel report
- Undertake reference checks
Skills and experience
- Proven experience scribing at interviews
- Must hold a National Police Clearance
- Proven State government experience
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work autonomously
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.